There are currently no events to display.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In the event that a student is absent, parents must contact the school office as soon as possible. Following an absence, parents much send a note signed by the parent or guardian explaining the reason for the absence.
- Attendance for elementary schools is officially recorded at 9:00 a.m. each day. If possible, routine medical appointments should be scheduled before or after this time period. If a child is absent at 9:00 a.m. due to a doctors’ appointment he/she will be counted present if the parent brings the child back to school on the same day with a doctor’s statement that verifies the appointment.
- Texas Education Code 25.095 requires school districts to verify parents when their child has been absent from an excessive amount. The law further states that parents are subject to prosecution under 25.093 of the Texas Education Code for failure to require the child to attend as required by law.
- State law requires that students must be in attendance 180 instructional days per year in order to be promoted. A student who attends fewer than 90 percent of the instructional days per year will be referred to the campus attendance committee for review.
- In order to make transportation changes, there needs to be a note sent with the child or a signed fax sent to the office (936-709-1699) by 2:30 the day of the change.
- This link will take you to the Conroe I.S.D. site that gives you bus information. All you need to do is plug in your address to see what bus your child rides. If you need more information, please call The Woodlands Transportation Center at 832-592-8800.
Our school hours are officially 8:05-3:10. Early morning programs (Movable Minutes, Art Club, Library and Tech Lab) open at 7:30 and students are allowed to move to classrooms at 7:50.